Yes ! Baking Project will turn 1 this 10th Feb, 09. Time really flies. I remember me quitting my job and wanting to be a stay-at-home mom, and starting a blog. I didn’t know how to create one, so I bought this manual on how to start a blog. So glad that I finally manage to set up the design and then composing my first entry.. I think it was a recipe on Lemon cream cheese frosting :). Anyway, it has been a wonderful journey and I made lots of new friends, some I’ve met personally, and the rest I hope to one day be able to meet.
Let’s get on to the best part. Remember a few months back when I gave the free PME book ? All in all, I got 67 comments trying their luck to get the one book. I promised myself I would give more freebies to my beloved readers. Bearing in mind the tight budget I have, I’ve ordered a few small items from UK for you guys, in conjuction with this blog’s 1st birthday. Here goes :
FOR 9 LUCKY READERS !
Terms and condition :
- Open to all Malaysians only.
- To enter, simply register and log in.
- Leave a comment. Don’t forget to include your email address.
- Do not comment more than once.
- One person to get one item only (sorry, you can’t choose which one)
- Closing date to submit your comment is on the 9th Feb, 09.
- Winners will be chosen at random and the result will be announced on 10th Feb, 09.
Thank you and best of luck to you..