I don’t generally like cookies, but I can’t resist the ones bought from Famous-Amos. 100 gm pun tak cukup.. The very name ‘cookie’ is actually derived from a Dutch word ‘koekje’ (sorry I don’t know how to pronounce that) meaning ‘little cakes’. During the old days, bakers use to drop small amount of cake batters to test the temperature of their oven. That’s how cookies began..
There are basically 6 type of cookies : drop cookies, bar cookies, rolled, molded, pressed and refrigerator cookies. When I have the time I will go into details on each of this. But here’s the summary.
- Drop cookies – the quickest and easiest to make. You drop the cookies using teaspoons onto the baking sheet.
- Bar cookies – baked in square pan. Might use nuts or oatmeal. Cut into squares.
- Rolled cookies – made from a stiff dough which is rolled and then cut into smaller pieces.
- Molded cookies – made from a stiff dough also and shaped into balls, log or whatever mold you have.
- Pressed cookies - these are the ones formed by using a cookie press or pastry tube.
- Refrigerator cookies- normally a rich dough shaped into logs. Can be stored in freezer until ready to use.
No related posts.
- February 3, 2015
- February 6, 2015
- February 7, 2015
- February 8, 2015
- February 13, 2015
Time: 10:30 am
at 10:30 am
- February 14, 2015
- February 15, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- February 28, 2015
Sms/ whatsapp : 019-3805344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ARISSA AZMAN RESOURCES(002206222P)
1 Jalan Indah 1, Taman Cheras Indah,
56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Click for more info
- Recent comments
Easy Marshmallow Cake Decorations | All Crafts on Fondant rose cake
[…] source: […]
Ieja Idris on Free book – “Cara mudah membuat coklat”
Siti khadijah idris emel: email@example.com
Paulo Romano on Oat & marshmallow cookies
Lub Cuh Sii Ivy on Baking a rich fruit cake
Food Blog Malaysia | Kuala Lumpur and Selangor kl | Dish With Vivien » Recipe: Pear and Almond Cake on Pear and almond cake
[…] Recipe adapted from Baking Project […]Popular Posts
- My second book – Ilham Reka Kek Fondan 96 comments
- PME Professional Diploma course – Sugarpaste Module 85 comments
- 1st birthday giveaway 65 comments
- Free book – “Cara mudah membuat coklat” 44 comments
- 5th birthday giveaway 42 comments
Yasmin SanusiHomebaker, teaching cake deco & baking. Author of sugarcraft 📚. Class & recipes in my blog. 📲019-3805344. Located close to Tmn Shamelin, KLumpur.566Photo3059Followers207Followings
My latest uploadsmin_bakingproject40min_bakingproject371min_bakingproject380min_bakingproject494min_bakingproject440min_bakingproject430min_bakingproject401min_bakingproject7914min_bakingproject502min_bakingproject352min_bakingproject585min_bakingproject601min_bakingproject7610min_bakingproject343min_bakingproject267min_bakingproject457min_bakingproject309min_bakingproject350min_bakingproject542min_bakingproject320
Order my books
Panduan menghias kek fondan, 20 projek langkah demi langkah. RM30
A step by step guide to creating 20 novelty fondant cakes. RM28.00
Ilham reka kek fondan
Kesabaran yang tinggi dalam menghasilkan hiasan kek yang cantik dan menarik memberikan kepuasan kepada para peminatnya. Justera, buku ini menghimpunkan beberapa ilham rekaan hiasan kek fondan untuk anda cuba. RM22.00.