I don’t generally like cookies, but I can’t resist the ones bought from Famous-Amos. 100 gm pun tak cukup.. The very name ‘cookie’ is actually derived from a Dutch word ‘koekje’ (sorry I don’t know how to pronounce that) meaning ‘little cakes’. During the old days, bakers use to drop small amount of cake batters to test the temperature of their oven. That’s how cookies began..
There are basically 6 type of cookies : drop cookies, bar cookies, rolled, molded, pressed and refrigerator cookies. When I have the time I will go into details on each of this. But here’s the summary.
- Drop cookies – the quickest and easiest to make. You drop the cookies using teaspoons onto the baking sheet.
- Bar cookies – baked in square pan. Might use nuts or oatmeal. Cut into squares.
- Rolled cookies – made from a stiff dough which is rolled and then cut into smaller pieces.
- Molded cookies – made from a stiff dough also and shaped into balls, log or whatever mold you have.
- Pressed cookies - these are the ones formed by using a cookie press or pastry tube.
- Refrigerator cookies- normally a rich dough shaped into logs. Can be stored in freezer until ready to use.
No related posts.
- November 30, 2014
- December 6, 2014
- December 11, 2014
- December 12, 2014
- December 13, 2014
- December 14, 2014
- December 15, 2014
- December 16, 2014
- December 17, 2014
- December 19, 2014
- December 20, 2014
- December 21, 2014
- December 22, 2014
- January 2, 2015
- January 10, 2015
- January 11, 2015
- January 31, 2015
Sms/ whatsapp : 019-3805344
Email : email@example.com
ARISSA AZMAN RESOURCES(002206222P)
1 Jalan Indah 1, Taman Cheras Indah,
56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Even bakers choose various baking supplies on DHgate.com
Click for more info
- Recent comments
Yasmin on Promosi kelas kek lapis Sarawak
A'kum, sori dah tak buat kelas kek lapis Swak.. tq.
Abdul Halim on Promosi kelas kek lapis Sarawak
berminat kursus kek sarawak,bila danlokasi bengkel
Min Bakingproject on September giveaway – fondant silicone mold
Sabrina Bakar on Butter cheese cake
Min Bakingproject like the baking container .. beli kat mana ..boleh bakar terus ke?
Yasmin on Durian doughnut
ok sama-sama, selamat mencuba :)Popular Posts
- My second book – Ilham Reka Kek Fondan 96 comments
- PME Professional Diploma course – Sugarpaste Module 85 comments
- 1st birthday giveaway 65 comments
- Free book – “Cara mudah membuat coklat” 43 comments
- 5th birthday giveaway 42 comments
Yasmin SanusiHomebaker, teaching cake deco (since 2008).Author of sugarcraft 📚. Class & recipes in my blog. 📲019-3805344. Located close to Tmn Shamelin, KLumpur.493Photo2447Followers215Followings
My latest uploadsmin_bakingproject120min_bakingproject110min_bakingproject200min_bakingproject412min_bakingproject4911min_bakingproject162min_bakingproject251min_bakingproject333min_bakingproject4010min_bakingproject3810min_bakingproject432min_bakingproject424min_bakingproject303min_bakingproject3112min_bakingproject340min_bakingproject514min_bakingproject410min_bakingproject10412min_bakingproject383min_bakingproject685
Order my books
Panduan menghias kek fondan, 20 projek langkah demi langkah. RM30
Ilham reka kek fondan
Kesabaran yang tinggi dalam menghasilkan hiasan kek yang cantik dan menarik memberikan kepuasan kepada para peminatnya. Justera, buku ini menghimpunkan beberapa ilham rekaan hiasan kek fondan untuk anda cuba. RM22.00.
A step by step guide to creating 20 novelty fondant cakes. RM28.00