NO. OF STUDENT : Maximum 10.
LOCATION : Taman Cheras Indah, Kuala Lumpur. Map is at the top page.
CLASS RESERVATION : Please submit your name and the class you are interested in joining, email to email@example.com or sms to Yasmin, hp : 019-3805344. Once we have enough student, we will contact you again to collect a deposit of RM50 per class. Deposit payment can be made online thru cimbclicks or maybank2u (click on the link). Or thru ATM machine.Bank : Maybank, Account no : 114094010793
( Beneficiary Payment Alert, please use email : firstname.lastname@example.org. SMS : 019-3805344 )
CHOCOLATE FOR BEGINNERS
- Easy techniques to make and sell chocolates from home
- Difference between compound and couverture chocolate
- How to handle, melt, flavor, colour and store chocolates
- How to make almond chocolate, strawberry chocolate, Oreo truffles, chocolate rice rocher (all from compound) and chocolate plastic (for rose)
- Making chocolate decorations – piped designs, rose and leaf, chocolate shaves, cigarette, curls, ribbon and how to use chocolate transfer sheets.
Students will be able to taste and take home the chocolates. Items to bring - apron, kitchen towel, pen, cake box or containers.
BAKING FOR BEGINNERS
- Preparing ingredients, cake mixing, lining cake tin, baking technique and oven use.
- Baking 5 varieties of classic cakes – Sponge cake, butter cake, chocolate cake, fruit cake and lemon cheesecake.
- Free recipes - will update soon.
Students will be able to taste and take home cake samples. Items to bring - apron, kitchen towel, pen, cake box or containers ( 2 or 3 containers)
- Making the mousse and all its layers
- Mousse assembling
- Making 5 types of mousses in cups – tiramisu, chocolate, durian, cheese and hazelnut mousse.
- Additional free recipes will be given.
Students will be able to taste and take home the mousse they have made. Items to bring - apron, kitchen towel, pen, cake box or containers ( 2 containers)
- Mixing the dough, kneading, rising, dividing and shaping the dough, glazing and baking.
- Students will learn how to bake : Burger bun, soft roll, hot dog bun, baguette, mexican bun (roti boy) and pizza.
- Free recipes - Nut bread, chicken floss bread, coconut bread and raisin bread.
Students will be able to taste and take home bread samples. Items to bring - apron, kitchen towel, pen, cake box or containers ( 2 or 3 containers).
INSTRUCTORS PROFILE :
CHEF GUNAWAN HJ. JAMIL
Chef Gunawan specialized in Bakery, Pastries & Confectionery and is an expert in Austrian and Dutch dessert. Has worked in the following companies – Malaysia International Shipping Corporation, Hotel Impiana KL, Concorde Inn KLIA, Prince Court Medical Centre KL. Also participated as Judge in cooking shows, conducting cooking demos in TV and functions, and teaching Kemas participants. An active member of the Chef Association of Malaysia.
CHEF MOHD IMRAN ISMAIL
Chef Imran has been working in the pastry line for the past 8 years. Currently he is the Head of Department, Bakery section at AEON Big in Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. In the past, Chef Imran had worked in several hotels such as the Grand Millenium KL, KL Convention Centre and KL Airport.